The tech and tools needed to grow a business online can sometimes feel daunting. But when done right, tools can help you in so many ways.
Sometimes I get asked how I am able to manage my business, 2 podcasts, and my other responsibilities. In this episode, I’m sharing one of my secrets: it’s in the tools that I use to run my business and my life. And next week, I’ll share another secret, which is the systems that I use.
These are two more of the points of the Shine Online Framework that I discussed in Episode 2, and today I’m going to focus on why you need tools, how to choose the right tools, and what tools I use to run my business.
This post contains affiliate links, which means if you choose to make a purchase via one of the links, I will receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
1. Why tools?
- Tools save time
- Tools make things easier
- Tools can do things that people can’t do
2. How to choose a tool for your online business
- Choose your budget
- Look at a few options for the tool you need
- Get expert advice
- Give yourself a time when you will choose
- Don’t overthink it
- Just pick one!
3. The tools I use in my online business
For social media:
- Creator Studio – for scheduling directly on Facebook and Instagram
- SmarterQueue – for scheduling to multiple platforms
- Social Warfare
For email and sales funnels:
For customer relationships:
- Dubsado (Use code: morningstar for 20% off)
For managing projects and time:
For graphics creation:
What do you think? Do you have other tools that you use and recommend? Come over to my the Christian Business Owners Shining Online Page and let us know!
Resources or Links Mentioned:
- Featured review from Wren Robbins, Podcast Coach & Host of the Friends of a Feather Podcast
- Episode 2: The Shine Online Framework
- Free workshop from Christa Hutchins on July 16th
Connect with Me:
If this podcast was helpful, consider leaving a rating and review on Apple Podcasts or your podcast app.
- Christian Business Owners Shining Online Facebook Page
- Subscribe to my other podcast, The Christian Woman Leadership Podcast